Welcome to the official website of the XXXIV Symposium on Hydroacoustics, which will be held during May 23-26, 2017 in Jastarnia, Poland.
The program includes invited lectures, structured sessions and contributed papers covering almost all major fields of hydroacoustics such as:
- sound propagation in the sea and modelling,
- hydroacoustic disturbance and noise,
- nonlinear hydroacoustics,
- hydroacoustics systems and devices,
- processing hydroacoustic signals and data,
- ultrasounds in medicine and in engineering,
- other topics related with sea environment study.
All submitted contributions should be written in English. After revision of the Scientific Committee, accepted papers can be published in the journal of Hydroacoustics and shared in the online database of Hydroacoustics papers